Aronoff Center for the Arts Rental Subsidy
Complete guidelines, http://www.cincinnatiarts.org/plan-your-event/aronoff-center-rental-subsidy-program
There are two parts to the application. First, an organization must complete the Profile of Organization. Second, complete the application for the quarter in which the project occurs.
If an organization has already completed the Profile of Organization, but needs to update the information, open the submission and select "Edit." A request will be sent to CAA staff to open it for editing.
- September 30 for projects in January-March
- December 31 for projects in April-June
- March 31 for projects in July-September
- June 30 for projects in October-December
Visit our website, http://www.cincinnatiarts.org/education-community/overture-awards, for complete criteria.
Overture Awards Applications (Coordinators only, students must give their applications to the Coordinator): Submission manager is open September 1 - November 13, 2017.
For Creative Writing: Submission manager is open September 1 - November 13, 2017.
For Visual Art: Submission manager is open September 1, 2017 - January 17, 2018. Only use if work is 3-D, 4-D, or unavailable due to another competition.
Attached the following documentation:
A. Documentation of non-profit status. Submit one of the following:
- documentation of Federal IRS 501(c)(3) tax exempt status
- copy of articles of non-profit incorporation status or pending non-profit incorporation status with the state in which business is conducted
B. Sample of support materials, select and submit no more than three key printed materials from the following:
- a piece of promotional literature
- a newsletter or other publication
- a newspaper or magazine article
- a program from a past performance
C. A Board of Trustee list of the organization
The Third Quarter is for projects in July-September.
Deadline is March 31, 2018.
The Fourth Quarter is for projects in October-December.
Deadline is June 30, 2018.