Aronoff Center for the Arts Rental Subsidy
Complete guidelines, http://www.cincinnatiarts.org/plan-your-event/aronoff-center-rental-subsidy-program
- September 30 for projects in January-March
- December 31 for projects in April-June
- March 31 for projects in July-September
- June 30 for projects in October-December
Visit our website, http://www.cincinnatiarts.org/education-community/overture-awards, for complete criteria.
Overture Awards Applications (Coordinators only, students must give their applications to the Coordinator): Submission manager is open September 1 - November 13, 2017.
For Creative Writing: Submission manager is open September 1 - November 13, 2017.
For Visual Art: Submission manager is open September 1, 2017 - January 17, 2018. Only use if work is 3-D, 4-D, or unavailable due to another competition.
Attached the following documentation:
A. Documentation of non-profit status. Submit one of the following:
- documentation of Federal IRS 501(c)(3) tax exempt status
- copy of articles of non-profit incorporation status or pending non-profit incorporation status with the state in which business is conducted
B. Sample of support materials, select and submit no more than three key printed materials from the following:
- a piece of promotional literature
- a newsletter or other publication
- a newspaper or magazine article
- a program from a past performance
C. A Board of Trustee list of the organization
The First Quarter is for projects in January-March.
Deadline is September 30, 2017.
The Second Quarter is for projects in April-June.
Deadline is December 31, 2017.